Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 18 February 2015 @ 22:18
CNY EVE

haven't been blogging for so longggg!!! School has been okay? I like my school, met new people, have some friends and learnt some stuff? Just that the distance from my house to school is SOOO FARRR but it hasn't been affecting my life or studies so yay!? :D 

There are some other stuff that is still bothering me though... not convenient to write it here but you can always ask me :D (provided we are close friends xP ) Not sure whether i will be feeling like that forever but I really hope it goes away ._.  Thank god i have some people to make me feel less shittier than before :D  Grateful for you guys <3 


I got the subject combination that i wanted (DUH. i only screwed one subject and it really F me over so badly D: )

BCME! Who is taking the same combi as me ? :D
Econs >>>>>>>> Bio ( I didn't expect that though ) 
Math is so far okay? but i hope my teacher is good and patient enough to teach me? ( I am retarded okay) 
Chemistry - My favourite subject so far HAHAHAHA
Chinese  - Annoyed at the syllabus >.< 
GP - haven't really started on it but i hope i won't die :P
PW - Future PWmates, pls be nice (:

I am still kinda slack though ._. I need to stop that! Starting from today! or after CNY! haha. I need to get promoted okay! i am not gonna retain !!!!! I think i have been fooling around too much in sec3 till now...  maybe it seems to you that i have been mugging a lot in sec3 -4... but i know i didn't. Too many regrets already...I can't afford one more. 



Anyway to this certain someone <3 
LOVE U SO MUCH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM SUCH A SHIT, BORING, UNAPPRECIATIVE PERSON + I DONT SHOW MY EMOTIONS AND YOU CANT SEE THIS BUT YEAH :D THANK YOU <3 YOU MAKE MY DAY EVERYDAY (: LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SHITTIER WITHOUT YOU. 

Older Post