Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Tuesday, 13 January 2015 @ 20:19
arghhh

hahaha guess who fucked up her results to the point that her results doesn't show her capabilities and standards? ME. IDEK what to say... all because of one subject, i end up not being able to choose the JCs i wanted D: and worst, a JC near my house that is okay ._. I can go into good poly courses though...but my parents do not want me to go poly >.< I don't even know how i am going to tell my results to people...really didn't expect it to happen omg D: D: I guess things doesn't go the way I want most of the time ): Hopefully the next thing i hope for will come true.

Older Post