Sunday, 28 December 2014 @ 03:14
holidays are the best days
it has been a long time since i blogged
Life's good and i feel happy and relaxed almost everyday :D I got the money to spend on whatever i want, enjoy working and also eat good food during the christmas season and play my video games :D hehe. Currently crazy over this game series : professor layton
I guess that when your life gets busy, whether it is busy over stuff u don't like or busy enjoying, you don't feel like blogging or have no time to blog haha. I am just living my life to the fullest until the hell comes in 3 weeks time haha. Hope it isn't hell though D: I really really hope i did well for my Os...I really don't want to get slaughtered by my family haha and I really hate it when i get my results and everyone come flooding around me and calling me to know my results whether i am close to them or not.
Even if i failed to get into a JC, so what? Life still goes on. I can't change the fact if i fail but i just have to face it haha. Maybe the old me might have just wanted JC because it is the best and my pride uh.. but during this holiday..i have learnt many things. Sometimes the things I am really comfortable, suitable to and good at may not be the best things in life and it is okay. you just have to do what you really enjoy and not what is forever the best. The best may not be the best for you. hahaah i think i don't make sense. Do I? Gahhh nvm ( the thoughts are so sad JK I hope i can still go into a good jc :D)
Anyway things i did
- Work :DDDD
- Wild wild wet :DDD
- bought lots of 3DS games :DDD
- bought lots of cakes
- CHRISTMAS FOOOOD ( celebration at my grandma house ) :DDD
- Bought shorts haha :DDDD
- went to vic's church christmas service
- downloading soundtracks
I think nobody ever reads this blog so i can now bullshit over here


