Tuesday, 18 November 2014 @ 02:19
What to do...
I can't sleep....and there's nothing to do and I just feel like blogging everyday ): After 10 years of education, I still do not know what to do with my life... everyone has an ambition but mine keep changing because i don't know....and i feel that i need to do sth meaningful for once in my life during this holiday but i am just at home slacking... Maybe i just need more time to know what i wanna do? or i just have to wait for any opportunity that comes?? GAHHHHH and i really hope i can get into a good JC.
and i played chess todayyyyy. It was so fail omg. I think the website have some glitch so i lost like 4 times in a row because the pieces refuse to move even when i click at the spaces D: I swear the guy who played with me online was like wtf? she's so dumb at this game! hahaah
I completed watching BAKUMAN again! I really love that anime a lot and i run out of anime to watch already haha. I only like to watch old/popular anime so i end up rewatching anime over and over and i am really lazy to make more gifs to post on tumblr D:


