Thursday, 6 November 2014 @ 02:29
Olevels are somewhat over :D
Finally blogging after a million years...and right now i am feeling so happy HAHA. O LEVELS IS SOMEWHAT OVER!!! All the papers that need to mug like crazy are over and there's only MCQ paper :DDDDD
I am so glad because i can finally get my beauty sleep and also play my 3DS....BUT I LACK GAMES IN IT AND I CAN'T ADD ANYONE D:
This is how my 3DS looks like :D
Went out with Jia Yu, Lee Yeh and Valerie to look for dress. I swear it was damn tiring and we walked like crazy . I just hope that the dress i found is suitable for the grad lunch crap....This is an extra burden D: There's too many to say...and i am tired so gonna do it in point form
- valerie and jia yu bought drinks from toast box
- went to buy my 3DS games
- go to lee yeh house
- spend the entire time playing DS LOL
- took a 1hr bus to orchard even though we can reach there by MRT
- Trying to determine what is a formal and informal dress
- Finding dress but failed miserably
- walked like crazy around orchard. (Like 1 whole stretch of shopping malls)
- sat at the food court in orchard and doing nothing because our legs were tired
- started playing with jia yu's puzzle because she can't do it fast enough
- bought food... (except me)
- find more suitable dresses
- hoping that the dress i choose isn't like revealing or sth D: (PLS)
- going to this shop that has clothes that cost $700 ( WHO BUYS CLOTHES THAT ARE $700 ?!)
- Lee yeh spending the most money again
- Reaching home and spending the entire time on my 3DS until it ran out of battery and i decided to blog
So that's all for today and there's so many things gonna happen
- NARUTO GONNA END
- I AM GONNA WATCH TOUCH. I strongly recommend people to watch touch okay.
- April 2015, AAA CONCERT. So fucking excited for it!!!! I can see the AAA members especially Shinjiro :DDDDDDD
Like how can you not like shinjiro atae and AAA???
I just really really hope that my score is good enough to get into a JC with my friends because i have made some good friends in my shitty school and i really don't wanna lose contact with most of my secondary school friends like it was in primary school haha. Primary school was pretty much expected la but for secondary school i hope not haha. and i am kinda lazy and tired to make new friends if i am in a jc with no one. gahhhh why am i so useless? I just wanna stay at home everyday D:
AND OMG APARRENTLY 2 CHAPTERS IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS FOR THE END OF NARUTO. omg i am lazy to save the pictures so here are some crap. OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT THE SHOW IS ENDING.
And my favorite anime character of all time sasuke. People may think he is a douchebag but i will always find him the character that is the most well written and relatable person ever. Chapter 698 really got me crying because the writer finally wrote about sasuke thoughts....
and things i really need to do
- Watch Touch season 2
- Watch naruto and cry again
- make more gif on tumblr
- play Sims 4
- play walking dead
- Work
- watch angel eyes ( I am kinda lazy to now...)
- Rewatch Bakuman and FMAB
- Learn Japanese
- Adding ppl on freaking 3DS
- party like crazy before i get my results
I just really really hope that my score is good enough to get into a JC with my friends because i have made some good friends in my shitty school and i really don't wanna lose contact with most of my secondary school friends like it was in primary school haha. Primary school was pretty much expected la but for secondary school i hope not haha. and i am kinda lazy and tired to make new friends if i am in a jc with no one. gahhhh why am i so useless? I just wanna stay at home everyday D:
AND OMG APARRENTLY 2 CHAPTERS IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS FOR THE END OF NARUTO. omg i am lazy to save the pictures so here are some crap. OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT THE SHOW IS ENDING.
and spoilers on tumblr....as much as i hate sasuke with sakura and believes that he deserve better even though i can't think of anybody sasuke can be shipped with...i think this is kinda cute. LIKE OMG HE IS DOING WHAT ITACHI DID TO HIM.SEE???
AND ITACHI TO SASUKE :
"I always lied to you and asked you to forgive me. Deliberately keeping you at a distance by my own hand. All because I didn’t want you to get caught up in any of this… So this time, I want to impart the truth to you. You don’t ever have to forgive me and no matter what you do from here on out, Know this, I will love you always.”
OMG WHY IS THIS ENDING DDDD: I STILL PREFER NARUTO AND SASUKE BROTHERS FOREVER THOUGH. STILL DON'T SUPPORT ANY SHIPS IN NARUTO








































