Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Sunday, 16 November 2014 @ 20:42
Graduationnnnn

hehe i finally graduated out of KC !!!! I am so happy because i no longer have to face the nonsense of the school...Then again, i really love the people in KC that i am friends with..that it hurts to be leaving the school. I guess i will forever prefer the ppl in my secondary school and prefer the school in my primary school haha.


Anyway grad lunch was awesomeeee. Thank Jing hui for bringing us to her saloon hehe and also the guy who helped me do the stuff and my awesome fashion taste for dress and boots (I HAVE NO SHAME)  PICS NOT IN ORDER COS I LAZY
I sometimes wish my face wasn't that fat in pictures





I thank the friendly guy who help me did this 


 The Vanessasssss. The most awesome desk mate  and friend that i can ever wish for and we think about the same shit most of the time and the fun time being mean together LOL


Me and fiona :D   



The five blacks :D
JH, Me,JY,LY,Val


 Photo of me hehe
Photo of JY

 more selfies lololol

  Us with physics tan :D 
Us with Miss Lim :D THE MOST AWESOME TEACHER

Me and Jesslyn 
Me and Lee Yeh

Me and Andrea

Us with Mr Chiang

More with Miss Lim 


Us with SS Tan
Us with Miss Loke...i don't think i am looking at the camera hahah

 okay this one I am :D
Jia yu with Lee Yeh

 Selfies....


Valerie very ._.


 The ah lian pose. THEY TRIED

Is our Ah Lian game strong ??

Me and LY. Are u trying to be taller than me ): nvm i am still taller haha


 Me and Val :D
 LOL

 Jia Yu, why u got to be so tall haha. I wish u look shorter than the picture actually very nice :D

Valerie and Jing Hui

MORE SELFIE


Val and LY

 Valerie and JY
 Val and JY

Valerie and LY

LY and JY




This looks weird cos idk how to do selfie okay??



JH still better






Ly with principal lol

Us with Mr Chiang

This picture nice :D

Us with Miss Lim again



 Me and Stella :D





Me and Charlotte














Me aysha and monica. I am sorry for the racist jokes but you know I like y'all right xD

Me and Viccc :D

Me, vic,lala, ke en :DDDDDD omg it has been a long time since we are together 






Me and Ke en
Me and Lala :D

VALERIE DOES NOT APPROVE





Valerie trying to cover her mouth cos she laughed again


Me and Rachel Wee

I don't really talk to her anymore but i really enjoy the fun times ranting,  doing homework together and hanging out at her house during sec 1-2




me, lee yeh and tiffany! Tiffany has been my awesome desk partner for science prac and sometimes physics lesson :D Love talking to her too xD




 Anyway prom was overall meh. Food wasn't as good as expected....It is like argh for hotel food. I think i can find a better place with awesome food and it was boringgggg but taking pictures with people that i may see only when i get my O level results are funnn.  P.S Beatrice and Emelyne and farizah never send me the pics with them D:

Even i ever was ever pissed with u guys, i am glad that i have met y'all :D



Anyway went out with fionaaa to check out the barbecue pit they want and then we went to KLP and Kallang wave and walk everywhereeeee. Went to the hypermarket and we try all the samples there free coffee, cheese and cornflakes. No shame okay?  HAHAHA  we are not poor okay but come on! free food :D  Anyway we ended up walking to many places...whatever happened to watching interstellar? And played chess!!! HAHAH this friendly and pro at chess dude came to teach us how to play...it was fun and eventful but we were like damn stressed hahaha and an old dude later came and helped and later took a picture with us :D It was a friendly and funnn game. I have to say that if all singaporeans are like this friendly, i will be much happier :D and i am more interested to play chess now xD

















Older Post