Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 26 November 2014 @ 02:16
...

I feel that something is missing in my life...but i don't know what it is. And the many thoughts i have is driving me crazy. yet, i can't tell anybody. Arghhh when can all these thoughts go off? is it even possible? and why do people always feel that i am incompetent? I can't help to feel jealous or angry or sad. And i hate to think this way but it kills me. I guess some feelings and emotions you can throw away but you can't get rid of some....

anddd another thing..... i feel bad about it but I can't help to feel this way. Is the waiting working? Will it ever come true? Can i possibly find it? While others are thinking about something useful, am i still clinging on sth that people find it stupid and waste of time thinking about it? Now that the Os are over, there is nothing to focus on, my mind just keeps thinking about it even if i try not to think about it....

I really need to get a life but i can't...







Anyway, it is SHINJIRO ATAE'S BDAY! I really like him a lot and can't wait to see him on april! He is really handsome and when he smiles, he really makes me feel happy (: and i really love his fashion and voice! 






















幸せな誕生日與真司郎 !!!!!!


Older Post