Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 5 March 2014 @ 19:01
Reeesullllts

I GOT AN A2 FOR SS.  YUP A2. THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!! SS A2 ha ha ha Where's the gif for it? 

Anyway my CA results have been kinda uh....it isn't good (in fact it is bad) but at least i am improving so :D and  for my physics paper because my teacher forget to add marks for one page and i failed it. So i wasted my time emo-ing till the last period of school when my teacher just came in and say : hey i forget to add 6 marks for you, so you actually pass :D Still upset with all my results though, it is like a B for everything and i fail english. ENGLISH. GOOD JOB VAN WONG FOR FAILING ENGLISH. You just destroyed your L1R5 and your parents are gonna kill you for failing english.

I am still glad for improving though, even if it is a slight improvement or sth. It will be awesome if i can keep up with the improvement :D ANDDDD...i have been slacking so hard recently, i wanna cry D: I am lying on the sofa everyday doing nothing D: and when it reach like 11.30, i will just go to sleep because my body cannot tahan anymore like last time. D: I AM REALLY TIRED TODAY TOO. I think after my amath tuition i will probably just go and sleep.... I really need to stop this slacking nonsense right now, just because CA is over doesn't mean i can slack D:

ohhhh and victoria gave me my birthday present today! Thanks vic, I LOVE THE PRESENT OKAY. Like the cup, the wallet and the card haha. i know we aren't really that close anymore but heyyyy you are still my good friend and someday we need to go out somewhere together and i hope we can go to the same JC :D



* This blog post is badly written because i was eating and typing at the same time. and when i eat, it means i can't concentrate D:


Older Post