Monday, 10 March 2014 @ 19:39
March
yeah...i know i have already posted for this month but today seems like the official date to blog for march. ANYWAY I AM DONE WITH MY SPEECH SO YAYYYYY. FREEDOM. LESS BURDEN. GLAD I DIDNT DIE Life has been good so far with results being all Bs T_T Straight Bs. --> no idea if i should cry or be happy. and just when i drop my triple science to one pure and one combine. (BiO PUREEE) My results are like goood T_ T
March have been awesome even if it is just start of the month ahhaha
- Finally dropped my triple to one pure one combine ( hope it is better for me?)
- I AM DONE WITH SPEECH.
- MARCH 6 MIKE SHINODA FAVOURITED MY TWEET
and this occurs when i am having
HE MAKES ME HAPPY :D GODDAMN IT UDK HOW MUCH I REALLY LOVE HIM AND WANNA MEET HIM D:
OHHH and i really can't forget something i read about sasuke and itachi which is one of the reasons why i love those two bros so : http://shirayuki--hime.tumblr.com/post/78533440873/ep-129-pre-shippuuden-i-loved-this-scene-the
and there's 7 more months to the final journey





