Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Friday, 28 February 2014 @ 23:03
CAs are overrrr

(^ totally how i feel after the CA)
CAs are finally overrrrrr. u don't know how happy i am haha. I have been so stressed the whole week D: Can u imagine if it was the olevel? anyway the CAs are pretty much shit and i just hope i am in the top 20 and not the bottom few in class again but....i already did badly for quite a few papers GAHHHH

- eng ( died)
- chinese (ok :/)
-Math ( ok?)
- chem (ok?)
-physics ( DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE I SWEAR I WORKED SO HARD)
- bio (ok?)
- Geog ( disappointed but it was okay- bad)
- Lit/SS ( ok?)
- amath ( no idea if it is bad or okay)

 so everything was okay overall but i think i am not gonna get any A and eng, physics,amath gonna fail D:  Oh well.... ( don't wanna continue anymore because it can last forever)

Other than that, life has been really good except the fact that there are lots of homework and i have gotten really really really anti-social. I seem to be accidentally offending or hurting people when i don't mean to ( i do that all the time but this time is really alot ) Too many crap to handle + alot of things are bothering me.

OHHH AND I AM SO OBSESSED WITH DAN AND PHIL. LIKE OMGGGGG. I really love their friendship and their videos annnnd i really wanna ship them but part of me don't want to D:



















~bromance make my heart sing~



Anddddd.... i have been so busy i didnt talk about mike shinoda for many many days haha. This is a really late post on Mike Shinoda but happy birthday to my inspiration! even though it is like so after his birthday, i just wanna thank him. I really wanna meet him someday. like really. If i go on telling you why when and what about mike, it will go on forever and ever and ever ahhaha.


 Anyway, once again happy belated bday and thanks mike!


Here's a list of my favourites haha :
-mike shinoda- LP- Dan and Phil - Danger Kids - Eminem - Guilty Crown - Naruto (DAMN U KISHI)-



AND TUMBLLRR HERE I COMEEEE.

Older Post