Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Sunday, 12 January 2014 @ 18:25



yeah so it's like the 2nd week of school already? i am still not getting use to school life D: Been really depressed lately like to the point i can't wait for school to end everyday. Like everything seems so boring and i really don't wanna talk to people (maybe that's why i left all my chat groups) and i just want to hurry get home and do my daily shit and go to school blah blah blah. Maybe because of that reason...but i don't know.  I just wanna give up on everything...i actually feel tired to see my friends and talk to them or even smile at them. I just hate on every single one of them for either no reason or stupid reasons. I can't stop that but i just don't wanna see or communicate with them actually unless i need to. (Seems selfish doesn't it? )




 All I want to do is just do what i am suppose to do in school and get back home and do my shit. I kinda got rid of my addiction to using computer  and yesss i know i am using it now but I no longer have the need to use it? I can go without days or maybe weeks without using or shut down the computer after i blog? Still addicted to my phone though...the need to tumblr because that's the only thing i care about right now. I guess this will stop as soon as cca stand down because i can't get my phone confiscated because ppl from my cca may text me about stuff lol.




Anyway, danisnotonfire merchandise and amazing phil are really amazing. I will get those once i have enough cash and also when my mum agree to lend me her credit card. D: I probably will join the LPU once i have a credit card.







                                                   This two shirt on dan and phil's merchandise store is really so niceeeeeee

found this bag on tumblr. The white one is so freaking cool.



Labels:


Older Post