Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Tuesday, 8 October 2013 @ 23:53
Exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Exams are finally over and amount of papers i screwed up? AAHAH IDK I THINK EVERYTHING and i may fail like 5 out of 9 papers...argh. I am probably gonna die because my dad is gonna come back like next next week D: and my mum say she will kill me cause she see me playing everyday D: SO SCREW IT AND YOLO

Anyway went out with lee yeh jing hui and jia yu after the exam. Thanks to them, i spend like $1000000000000 and WTF SHOPPING HAHAHHA. Anyway idk what i was doing but we were damn siao heheheh mostly is me taking unglam pics of myself. 

Being the lazy me... i will just list out everything

Day one 
- went to nex
- WENT IN TO LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE CLOTHES SHOPi
- comics connection
- SWENSENS
- bought a sunglasses
- trying to buy a sword keychain for someone's bday present but they say i wasn't 18
- bought a notebook for someone's bday present
- bought a sunglasses
- bought a t-shirt because omg ITS THE SAME AS MIKE SHINODA
- Wanna buy more shit but we end up running out of money
- got kick out of virtual land because we weren't 18

Day two
- jing hui didn't go D: CANCEL UR VIOLIN LAH
-  went bowling...played two rounds ( BOTH FAIL, we can't even get into school team )
- went nex 
- we just went to every shop again
- no size for the shoe jia yu wanna buy
- hehehe i finally convince jia yu that checkered shirt suit her
-  chicken rice FTW
- and those watch and bracelets
- the lion thing :D
- I think all of us spent so much especially lee yeh


 I LIKE THE WINTER JACKET
 This necklace is goddamn cool, IDEK partly because it's from kproject


 ICE CREAM
 
 SHIT I STRONGLY DONT ENCOURAGE. CAN U GUYS DONT DO THIS AGAIN?


  
 unglam jia yu bwhahah anyway screw u jing hui what's this
everyone have a photo except u D:<
Me, jia yu and jing hui drew this while lee yeh disappear
somewhere

 WHO TOOK THIS? idek i am just uploading
shit why never tell me D:


  UNGLAM PICS OF ME BECAUSE THE REST DONT LIKE D:

HEHEH THE SUNGLASSES

 THE ALIEN THING
 BECAUSE AH LIAN HAT MAKES 
US WANNA CRY

 I wanted those vintage watch though

 AND THAT MOON 



 BECAUSE YOLO AND IDK WHAT I WAS DOING
WHY NOBODY KICK US OUT 

but yeah hehe i bought the hoodie thing because van lim, fiona and them said it was nice :D
and i can't take pics well because wth i don't do this shit IDK ABOUT TODAY THO.

 and yay all four of us have this cute lion

There were many shit i wanna buy but i have no money so D: and too lazy to take photo of the shirt i bought so i will just post the video since the shirt of mike is similar to mine :D :D 


AND I AM GODDAMN EXCITED FOR THE 2 ALBUMS 






ANDDDDDDD BMTH CONCERT WITH FIONA NEXT WEEK :D
AND I AM HOOKED ON THE ALBUM :D



THAT'S ALL I AM GONNA DIE TMR WHEN I GET MY RESULTS





Older Post