Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Friday, 18 October 2013 @ 21:07
BMTH CONCERT

Okay...so this is a late post but......

16-10-13 BMTH CONCERT also my first concert xD

So erm went with Fiona for the concert and i can tell u it was AMAZINGGGGGG. LIKE REALLY AWESOME IDEK. Actually, it was two concerts since there's the special guest, crossfaith and then BMTH DUH.

As usual i am so lazy...i am gonna list down everything again
- Temasek poly
- learnt some things
- being brainwashed to go to TP ( i haven't decide though)
- Bought subway for dinner at TP
- Fiona's mum drove us to the concert ( heh thanks again )


- CONCERT
- waited damn long
- met joanne and sonia
- crossfaith finally come
- not a fan of it but me and fiona were like damn siao
- jumping like crazy with that rock sign xD ( that's how the 90s rock )
- Too pumped up even before BMTH CAME
- EARS WENT BLOCKED AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE GOING DEAF
- Waited another few more minutes for BMTH to comeeeeee
- Bought a water and it's out to get ur money. mineral water = $4 coke = $6 WHUT
- BMTH CAMEEEEEE
- WE WENT SIAO
- THEY PLAYED ALL FIONA'S FAVOURITE SONG SO YAY
- THEY PLAYED SLEEP WALKING AT THE END
- THEY PLAYED SONGS I LIKE TOO
- THEY PLAYED SONGS I KNOW TOO
- THEY PLAYED ANTIVIST AND THE REACTION WAS WHAT I EXPECTED
- I AM OBSESSED WITH THE LYRICS
- " I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim"
- THE THIS IS SEMPITERNAL PART WAS AWESOME, EVERYONE WAS LIKE SCREAMING IT
- PPL AT THE BACK ARE NOT ENTHU D:
-  Concert over,  we are like sweating like crazy
- fiona kinda lost her voice so we went to 7-11 to buy drinks xD
- Pocolar? idk what drink andddddd Sprite
- Sit at some corner spazzing about the concert while waiting for fiona's mum to fetch us ( Thanks again)
- Fiona's sisters are coooollllllll and pretty
- IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT SO I WILL POST THE PICS AND VIDEO
- Both of our shoulders and legs are like damn pain after the concert
- We better grow taller xD
- I AM MISSING THE CONCERT LIKE HELL ( Is this post concert withdrawal syndrome???)
- AND YEAH I DESPERATELY WANNA GO TO A LP CONCERT NOW TOO
- #BMTHSG



                                                
heh i love this pic XD
 BROFIST
CROSS FAITH  
 HEH one good shot but over here it looks like oli can't stand the brightness ehhe
 idk what is this but it seems nice :D
 Another shot of Oli :D
 Another one but i am too short

 Bought the album for $30 
 THE TICKET
  After everythinggggg..... i look funny here but i don't really care














And also Eminem's birthday was on 17 october. Happy birthday eminem/b.rabbit/marshall mathers, WOAH I still can't believe he is 41 he look so much like he is 27 or sth.... He is like a person who never age! STAY COOL EMINEM, you are the one who taught me to never give up and always persevere and shit. You been through hard times, and look, you are now somebody who is more famous than us even if u hate the fame and earning way more money than before anddddddd have a beautiful daughter :D AND UR NEW ALBUM.... I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR IT ! #MMLP2 From you, i have learn to ignore haters, seize the opportunity and also to never give up or have suicidal thoughts when i am having tough times






   "I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be it's just me" 
(The way i am) 

"I feel like I'm losing control of myself, I sincerely apologize if all that I sound like, is I'm complaining
But life keeps on complicating and I'm debating" 
(Going through changes)

"In my shoes, just to see
What it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's mind
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each other's eyes
But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful, oh
They can all get fucked.
Just stay true to you" 
(Beautiful)

"That's Rock Bottom
When this life makes you mad enough to kill
That's Rock Bottom
When you want something bad enough to steal
That's Rock Bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear" 
(Rock bottom)


But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our
checks in the mail
It's fucked up ain't it
How we can come from practically nothing to being able to have any fuckin'
thing that we wanted
That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing
Except for a dream, and a fuckin' rap magazine
Who post pin-up pictures on their walls all day long
Idolize they favorite rappers and know all their songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in their lives
Till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die
Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe
We're nothin' to you but we're the fuckin' shit in they eyes
That's why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and
hold it
Cause we consider these minutes golden
And maybe they'll admit it when we're gone
Just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our
songs and we can... 
(Sing for the moment)

Look if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
One moment,
Would you capture it or just let it slip
(Lose yourself) 

So be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
And if you get it then you just might not know
What to do wit' it, 'cause it might just
Come back on you ten-fold
(Be careful what you wish for)


ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D 


AND LASTLY I WANNA THANK MY MOST AWESOMEST INSPIRATION :D
It has been long since i actually watch videos of LP for 10hrs straight or sth. but i still love them
ANDDDD OF COURSE MIKE XD WHEN WILL I  MEET YOU AND HI FIVE YOU?
You look so sexy


THAT'S ALL BUT SERIOUSLY BMTH IS AWESOME. YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT. Loving deathbeds andddd oli skyes girlfriend is really pretty. I REALLY THANK FIONA FOR INTRODUCING THIS AWESOME BAND





Labels: , ,


Older Post