Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 7 August 2013 @ 00:19
Ndp

Omg can't wait for tomorrow! I can finally have like a break from school. So tomorrow is the ndp celebration and i am kinda like happy because i can visit my pri school and 5 days of holiday! At the same time kinda scared for the freaking ndp dance. Meh. I SWEAR I CANNOT DANCE. I dont blame anyone for putting me in there but seriously i really can't dance. I tried okay but i really wana die ahahah. Oh well at least i can do the steps lah but damn messy lorh.

I swear jia ying and eunice are really nice people omg. Idek if they are angry or annoyed at me cos i can't dance but they are really patient in teaching us eh. Haha they even asked whether it was okay to put tattoo on my face or sth. Hahah yeah i hate shit like that but for the sake of the class winning and i cooperate with class events or competition..i won't mind ah. And i practise like siao at home okay...but i still suck so bleh. But every time i think about jia ying and eunice spending time to
choreograph those dance moves even if it takes like damn little time to do it but i dont think so... i am really scared we will lose especially if it is because of me okay and i know eunice jia ying and everyone in the class wanna win this thing. I really really hope we win though since we put in so much effort and i really dont wanna screw up infront of everyone omg. Everytime i think about it, it scares the living shit out of me.

Anyway, i got back my bio ca! Kinda happy with my marks cos it's an A1. I am praying that i do well for my CAs since i really need it to pull my mye up. I SCREWED IT UP REAL BAD. Too bad though, this CA test is gonna be counted as hw percentage. meh D: i guess i have to work harder?


Older Post