Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Friday, 24 May 2013 @ 22:33

argh...i don't even know. i am tired of everything. my friends , my grades, my family, my life, everything. I don't wanna do anything anymore. Part of me just wanna like end my life but no, because suicide is stupid and obviously i still wanna meet mike shinoda :> but i am really tired of everything. I just feel that my life is very meaningless and i am not doing what i really like and there's nothing to look forward to everyday. In fact, i dread my everyday life. It's just, i wish i am doing something exciting and doing what i really like. Studying just makes me feel like i am gonna get a job in some office and earn money all the way till i retire and die. Teachers see me as some negative person and friends see me as someone who is always depressed, but i can't help it.  I seriously don't see anything to smile at or look forward to anything.  bsh I HATE EVERYTHING MAN. Someone get me out of here.





Older Post