Sunday, 14 April 2013 @ 00:35
Heh, it's been a long time since i blogged. Recently been busy studying...yeah i am rarely on the internet and all that shit cos i am studying. Life's damn great since i am sitting at the back with lee yeh and i can do so many shit at the back and i can understand shit...pass bio which is a good and bad thing since so many people fail in my class and the other class only 3 person pass ._. But like what lee yeh said really make me think. We are comparing with the other school, not just KC. So if you think it that way, I am kinda screwed ahahahah. I am kinda scared for Amath , core geog and physics though.
The problem with physics is that i know the basics and the easy questions but if u give me a hard question, i am like SHITTTTTTTTT. YEAH I CANT DO IT and that bloody scares me man. I have been mugging the whole day today and i will kill someone if i dont ace it.
For math and amath... lol for Emath i am actually okay with it just that i almost failed the CA so it kinda made me worried...A math is just..argh. i understand lah...but u gotta give me the first few steps then i am able to do. this is equal to screwed and the problem is none of the topics so far i can do with ease. indices and chap 1. arghhh
For core geog and ss..AHAHHAH I SERIOUSLY DK HOW AM I GONNA RMB EVERYTHING I EITHER MEMORISE SOME DONKEY YEARS AGO AND FORGET EVERYTHING OR HAVE NO TIME TO STUDY OR JUST SQUEEZE EVERYTHING INTO MY PUNY BRAIN DAY BEFORE ANY TEST AND EXAM D:
Chem, bio, chinese... i'm fine. That's my potential As okay.
Lit? AHHAHA i am forever getting one less mark to A2. so i am like LJAHDOAJSDAODJA
English LOL IDK. I REALLY NEED TO IMPROVE THAT.
YUP THAT'S ALL.
Now on what i had studied for my upcoming test
- Matrixes
- graph shit
- coordinate geometry
- some of amath and physics.


