Sunday, 10 March 2013 @ 01:42
hey fuckers. 1am already and what am i doing? NOT SLEEPING. Oh well. Anyway life's okay since i didn't really screw up my ca as i was absent. Stupid school didn't let me retake most of the test omg. I got like 2 subjects VR which is the subjects many people failed in and one using the common test marks D: YEAH I SCREWED chem up thanks to that. But kinda glad i didn't fail any subjects after retaking it for fun. Still waiting for my el paper which I expect a C6 but overall i think i did pretty well for the debate etc...
Second thing is that i am kinda happy cos recently i kinda make friends out of my stupid school or keep in touch with my pri school friends so that's something i am really happy with. Other than that, nothing much is happening in school. I am just too busy studying. But no, i am not a nerddddd. ahahah and i probably for the first time in my whole life found people who are much competitive than me so that's kinda scary ._. Like random people coming up to me and asking my marks and i am like going so paranoididish or whatever. After all i am scared they are gonna tell shit to people or pig.
Oh regarding about pig....she just pisses me off everyday. Like every geog,lit and chinese lessons. i have never hated someone so badly to the point that i see her face i get so pissed and due to that i finally understand how stella felt when she hate ahem. Just the other day i slammed my stuff after seeing her. That's how much I hated her. I think I only hate her because she hated me for i have no fucking idea why and that pisses me off so much. I really hate people who hate others for either stupid reason or no reason. Another reason why i probably hate her is because she goes around being nice to people and tell others how much she hates the person. LIKE WHY WILL U DO THAT? She even did that to her good friend. That's so full of shit man. Don't like that person, go away. Not stay with them and go all praising them with sugarcoated shit. I hate everyone, but no way am i gonna do that to people who are nice to me or trust me. So screw her man.
There's always 7 types of bitches.
Type A : Idiots who just go around being a selfish idiot or bosses people around
Type B : Idiots who are being popular for no reason.
Type C : Idiots who insult people and looks down on them
Type D : Idiots who just pretends to be friend with people and talk bad about them.
Type E : Idiots who make use of people
Type F: people who are way too 2faced since everyone is...
YUP here's 6. And normally i will just be like ew at them or try to ignore them or like just talk to them but not be too close to them. Then what's Type G? Type G is everything of the above. The bitch who have Type A-F bitchyness + a few more annoying points. And in my whole life i probably found 2 people who are both in KC that are like that. One is the idiot above and another is some girl...
Omg i swear she pisses me off badly but no, i am not affected by it. She can do whatever she want about me or talk bad about me but I know I have my friends. They are smart enough to know who is the idiot so screw you. Besides, i couldn't care shit about you cos I need to do well for my exam to get out of this shitty school and country. I NEED TO SEE MY FAVOURITE BAND LIVE. I JUST MISSED 2. OMG. LP AND ATL. ATL CAME THE OTHER DAY. OMFG.
AHAHAH AND YEAH I AM TRYING TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH AND RMB THE WORDS FOR VOCABATHON. OMG I AM SO GODDAMN LAME. So here's the word :
Circumvent : -Logical and well organized, easy to understand and clear.
- Able to talk and express yourself clearly
How to pronounce : sir-come-vant. idk omg.


