Wednesday, 20 February 2013 @ 18:03
Sick Little Games
I'm not the type to forget or to bury my head.
Just take off your wings,
They could never get you quite as high as I did,
And you know it - All Time Low (Toxic Valentine)
I GOT 49/60 FOR CHINESE. WHOOO. as usual i don't expect less from my chinese cos its like my "pulling up the other suckish marks" subject. ahhaha the top is 51 though, so i didn't get highest D: BUT YEAH I SECURE AN A1 for myself and i beat that bloody idiot. I can't help but to admit that i got more competitive ever since i see her almost everyday and she's going with my friends. Like what the fuck, get away bitch. Nobody likes you. But because of this reason, i really wanna beat her in every subject by like 12393172917 times. I AM SORRY BUT I AM COMPETITIVE. And...so far all my subjects i am okay, so i am kinda happy. but CA is like next week, i really don't want to be last and let the class or teachers judge me badly. So yeah, hope i do well for this CA because i work bloody hard okay. I study like mad everyday in school cos i really dread going home seeing my family and i really can't concentrate if i go home and study because of my goddamn family and the computerrrrr.
And yeah i really love my class really much. Like i prefer 306>206. I am not even joking. There's like less drama and full of crap people and the people there are really nice and for lessons...bsh it's kinda quiet...but i prefer a quiet class than a noisy class. And i really need to stop being damn sleepy in class. My eyes just wanna close for every social studies lesson and having classes in AVA room isn't like good for me. I mean like there's air-con and i can sit with my friends but i am either freezing my ass off or sleeping there because the air-con is damn strong. As for E lit, I will just sit at the back and do my other homework and use my phone or sth. Speaking about phone, Lee Yeh's phone got confiscated. AHAAHAHAHAHAH I AM MEAN OKAY. But that means it's damn troublesome for me since i always ask her for help whenever idk some crap.
Things i am worried for
- A MATH.
- PHYSICS
- Core Geog ( I don't even know how is that possible, it's like my best subject. I CANT SEEM TO MEMORISE SHIT)
- ENGLISH
Other then that, everything else should be okay....
AND YEAH I AM HIGH ABOUT ALL TIME LOW AGAIN. BANDS BANDS BANDS. I really love bands but not boy bands. And i feel kinda bad not keeping up news with LP, I am really busy okay! They organize a summit again! D: AND YEAH ATL. But my no 1 band will still be Linkin Park. Mike is so sweet to his wife. He made a bracelet for her.
YEAH I WANT ATL ALBUMS. I CANT DECIDE TO BUY DONT PANIC/NOTHING PERSONAL/DIRTY WORK
And i really want LP to play my favourite song live again. They played it once. WTH.
Last but not least,to those morons whom i shall not name , you don't know me and neither do i know you so stfu, and besides no one knows me well enough including my friends and families so screw you for talking crap. fuckers.


