Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Saturday, 9 February 2013 @ 02:01
Everything is just fine

Blehhh life's okay. I really love my class and there's like so many awesome people. I think I have been working quite hard but I am pretty sure I am not working damn hard cos I tend to slack as soon as I go home or I waste my time staring at my a math paper but I couldn't do a thing D:

YEAHHH I am like kinda WTF for a mths and I hope it will be easier...at least ican do exercise 2.3 but 2.2 is just hell. I think the only subjects I should be way more worried are :
-English
-SS
-core geog
- physics
- amath
-Chinese (if the teacher screws me up)
But other than than, things are going fairly well (:

It's like Chinese New Year already but nahhh I just don't feel the mood. But as usual, what can I expect from my family? I have like given up on them already. And yup I have already thought of what I want already. For now my biggest hope is to go NJC but like 5 points...can I make it? I hope I can. My sis thinks I should not aim for a far JC but aim for VJC though. Idk but like Vjc is so mainstream...and I am really really scared to screw my life up and go to a sch that is as suckish as KC. I miss the life I had in TNS...being in a mixed school and a good school with fun people, it's really nice. I can't go to a lousy JC. Like minimum TJC? Cos my sis
Is an ex student there.

Anyway I couldn't care about CNY. 11feb isn't Chinese New Year, it's MIKE'S Birthday! Mike Shinoda (: I will probably dedicate a blog post about him. I am really thankful for mike. When I am down, the only person I thought of wasn't my family, it was him. The guy that inspired me the most. He's just perfect in my eyes. Whatever he does, he takes pride in doing it. I am just sad he is ageing. The day he die is probably the saddest moment of my life. Thanks mike, you don't know how much u mean to me and what a great role model you are. He doesn't need to know me or anything, but I am glad to know that such a talented, with great attitude and character person exist and I actually found him. He is why I am still here and his raps, music and what he does is why I am highly motivated to do well in whatever i am doing and meet him someday. Hopefully I can be famous enough for him to know me :3

Labels:


Older Post