Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 2 January 2013 @ 15:44
First day

I'm gonna runaway,
Never say goodbye.
I wanna know the truth,
Instead of wondering why.
-Linkin Park : Runaway




So school already start and i am half arghhh and half happy. My class is awesome since many idiots aren't in my class and the vice and chair are really okay. SO GLAD FIONA BECAME CHAIR OKAY. Kinda sad that I didn't become the treasurer though since there were 5 nominees to become Vice chair/ chair , so the Teacher let the last 2 to become treasurer -_- I thought she was gonna ask who is gonna be treasurer lol. THERE GOES MY 2 POINTS FOR OLEVELS. BLEH. Another thing is just argh, got so disgusted and pissed about it that I am not gonna say here.


AND THERE'S A NEW VP!!! As usual the speech by a few random teachers and principals are boring but at least we get to sit in the gallery or sth. The form and co form in 3/6 are nice though. Ahahha especially the Co form. OMG she gave her phone no to us and tell us to save in our phones and we can text her any geog q or whatever. Then i saw Sim Yee text.( if u see this, tell me u actually texted in class?)

So right now I am okay with the class and teachers but definitely not okay with how my CCA grades gonna be.... Well, I chose this path right? So it's kinda my fault if I didn't get 2 points..


RANDOM SHIT HAPPENING IN CLASS
- Fiona Chair ( YAY xD)
-Aysha Vice chair
- Latasha Math rep LOL
- ME IT REP AND BIO REP ( hopefully things go well or sth )
- Andrea gave me a cool hat and a naruto figurine
- XX is in front of me
- my register number is 39/41
- If SY is in my class, she will still be sitting behind me though
- I WAS SITTING WITH ANDREA FIONA LEE YEH JIA YU UNTIL THE TEACHER MOVED US D:
- there are so many councillors in our class O_O
- The "It" is annoying me.
- I don't need to pay for the book.
- the new journal have no reflection box for me To draw D:

Labels:


Older Post