Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Monday, 21 January 2013 @ 18:35
Birthday thing

Today was kinda surprising..? And yeah I am happy although I can't really show it ( don't ask me, I am emotionless ._.)
anyway thanks Lee Yeh, Latasha, Hui Qi, Victoria, Ke en, Andrea, Stella, jesslyn and everyone else who bought me a cake and celebrated with me (: I really appreciate it (I am serious ) U GUYS ARE AWESOME. I hope I didn't miss out any of you, if yes, sorry! My memory sucks okay!

What was more shocking was Lala actually making her come and celebrate. AHAHAH kinda happy but it's so awkward between the two of us, I just can't talk to her or look in her direction or sth. And yeah I suck at making friends although I may seemed quite sociable -_- But I really wanna make friends with her since she's so bloody cool and she likes things that are somewhat similar to me? Idk like anime?

Oh...and to those ppl who wish me, thanks! I know I don't really sound happy when people wish me or celebrate with me my birthday or sth but I really really appreciate it. Maybe I don't look happy since I don't celebrate my birthday at all except this time.

ANYWAY THERE'S SO MANY PLACES TO GO THIS YEAR AND OTHER CRAPS,I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I HAVE TIME TO STUDY.
Random stuffs bothering my mind
- AFA
- some cosplay fest ( idk there's 2)
- ATL IS COMING. Anyone wanna buy for me and go with me for their live concerts D:
- New Eminem Album?
- Mike's Bday is coming
( I am just so sad, if only I wasn't pre-mature baby or sth I will have the same bday as him)
- a sequel to K project?
- i can't get last in class. I will be judge.
- my English still sucks. AHAHAHAHAH
- A new anime please.
- my emulator better work, I need to record game-plays for my walkthrough!
- NINTENDO MAKE BETTER GAMES PLEASE
- I AM STILL WAITING FOR GHOST TRICK 2, MORE POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON.

Yup that's all, I am fucking lame okay and everything in this post is gay. ):


Older Post