Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 28 November 2012 @ 02:11
New subjects, New Class, New Life.

yeahhh...i got into triple but i am kinda :/ and :D. Right now, i am probably the dumbest kid in my class and there's so much stress for taking triple...I am scared i can't cope ><" As for the people going in that class, i think most of them are really nice people like Andrea, Fiona, Lee Yeh, Jia Yu etc.... so i am really happy about that. I am also kinda sad that my other good friends are like not in my class D: but i swear i will still find them somehow....as for people i really dislike, well, i don't really care about them since they are not in my class and i couldn't give a damn about any of them too. I will forget about whatever shit they do to me and the people with full of crap. I will also need to get off the computer or i will be screwed next year. like 1000000 TIMES screwed. Everything will change except the fact that i LOVE LINKIN PARK :DDDD I will just go siao about them and Mike will just motivate me somehow xD



and let's talk about the good thing and bad thing about triple
Good points
1. I can take Bio :D
2. I get to skip exercise although i love it :D
3. Better teachers? I shall assume.
4. Awesome classmates :D
5. I can do Bio practical :D

Bad points
1. I am most probably last.
2. Some of my friends are not in this class
3.  we need to stay back after 1.45 on certain days D:
4. there's no one in my cca in the same class as me?
5. Stressful ><

THAT'S ALL
Hopefully, everything will be alright in 3/6.

Older Post