Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Saturday, 6 October 2012 @ 23:11
in that fear and pain, broken down and waiting for a chance to feel alive.


Separate, sifting through the wreckage 
I cant concentrate, searching for a message 
in that fear and pain, broken down and waiting for 
a chance to feel alive.



I really do not want the year to end. My english teacher is gone and then some of my friends are getting out of the school ): WTS is this? They just left after being great friends with me -_- Yeah extremely sad about this....I'm like gonna be all alone...

And my 2nd fear : I can't get into 3/5 or 3/6. Aparrently i need to get math and science to an A or high B ): I can do that for math...but for science...I can't. It really scares me and i just can't stop myself for being lazy. Like now. If my science is screwed or my math...i am like dead. I can't go into JC or meet any of my friends. I desperately need to go to either of the class ): 


and recently in love with some korean artist...Seungri? and Taeyang... But i still love MIKE SHINODA AND LINKIN PARK. 

Screw this. people are leaving and my friends may not be in the same class as me ):

Older Post