Tuesday, 17 July 2012 @ 19:39
The Hard Way
Can somebody please just explain to me
What happened to the way that we always said we’d beRight now I don't know why I push through the pain that I got throughAnd I’m losin’ hope, give me one reason not to
- Fort Minor , The Hard Way.
WOAHHHHH. it's been like 2 months since i posted anything over here. Right now, everything is okay...I got my album and i am finally motivated to study, but still addicted to the stupid game... I love my geog, english and lit teachers. And the rest just sucks. I am losing hope for math and science but i am gonna work hard to do well to go 3/6. I have/must/want to be in 3/6 if i wanna be in the same class with my good friends. AND YEAH. MIKE SHINODA NOTICED ME <3
27-6-12. OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE DATE. My inspiration and idol favourited my tweet. OMG ASDFGHJKL and the new album LIVING THINGS is awesomeeeeee. GO BUY IT :D
AND WHAT DID I JUST READ?!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG. THIS 2 AMAZING PPL. THEY ARE ONE PERFECT COUPLE.
MIKE'S ANSWER TROLOLOLOL and lol i love rob's answer :D Shall not spam anymore on LP. It's gonna be a long long time again when i post something.





