Thursday, 31 May 2012 @ 22:05
holiday ._.
blehhh. it's like so long since i blog. I HAVE NTH TO SAY, so i will list everything in point form.
- I screwed up my exam.
- I fixed my DS
- some idiot on the 2nd last day/ last day of sch was being an ass.
- I finished almost all my homework. left 3?
- I did my homework with Lee Yeh Stella and Jia Yu (:
- gonna watch movie and 'play'? with lee yeh rachel stella jia yu and andrea i think?
- I need to overcome my addictionn for twitter......
- I can't wait to go back to school. Surprising right? No. i hate sch...but i heard someone make a poster on MIKE SHINODA FOR Book and Music week. I NEED TO SEE IT!
- 26 JUNE. LINKIN PARK ALBUM COMING OUT. asdfghjkl
- My mum allow me to buy all the family tickets shit. YAY
- I still have tuition.
- ???
- I haven't plan ahead. Stop reading.


