Friday, 20 April 2012 @ 16:23
So screwed up.
I am screwed lah. Math - 15/30 Science -21/40 History - 15/20 Lit. I didn't finish, only did 1 1/2 Q out of 4. ): I am like gonna die for MYE k. As for home, my mum just scream at me when i go home. First is because i was almost late yesterday. and today she scolded me for some other shit.WTF.She can go and die. I am like damn tired of everything k. It's like all of a sudden i am slacking. I can't slack. I want to get in 206. I want to be in the same class with some ppl. But to do so, i have to go in 206 + I wanna beat my sister in exams. -.-
shhhh. This is bad k. Must work hard. all my friends got higher than me -.- Even the people i hate.
Anyway the video :D for burn it down snippet. ^ OMG. MIKE'S HAIR LOOKS DAMN NICE. HE IS DAMN HOT OKAY. HAHAH THIS IS NOT THE MV. LINKIN PARK WITH NBA <3


