Monday, 27 February 2012 @ 18:17
The little things you give away.
Don't want to reach for me do you
I mean nothing to you
The little things give you away
But there will be no mistaking
The levees are breaking
All you've ever wanted
Was someone to truly look up to you
And six feet under water
I Do.
Bloody pissed at myself. I want to score good grades and work hard, but at the same time i can't help slacking. It's like the computer is a drug to me, i can't stop using it. And there i go, cursing and swearing that i didn't do well. I seriously want to, but i can't. I apologize if all that I sound like, is I'm complaining,but life keeps on complicating and I'm debating on whether to just give up or persevere to the end. I can't even understand how people can be so fucking happy when they didn't do well. Do their parents care? Do they care? Do they think about their future? Thinking about the future just freak me off. It just make me wonder, what if i can't get a job? what if i get nervous in interviews. I have no idea.
I feel so bad that i am not following what i have just said. It's like i haven't learn my lesson from the aftermath of PSLE. Didn't i regret about it, i cry like everyday to choose the bloody schools? Can't even made up the mind on my first choice or going to a school that is near and i can get in? Now where's the improvement. I stop studying??? This.Is.Not.Happening. I need to block everything from the computer before i screw my O'Level too.
Labels: Studies.


