Wednesday, 29 February 2012 @ 16:26
Easier to run~
Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see
Wounds so deep they never show they never go away
Like moving pictures in my head for years and years they've played
-Linkin Park. Easier to run
Today is okay. I was on mc so no PE for me :D but i find it awesome that the class cheer the people who can't run fast by running slower than them and cheering for them. Then we have chinese at the com lab which is very boring, and i was freaking tired. So i went to do everything before the teacher said what to do and went to sleep.
Then we have D&T which practically suck. Thanks Sim Yee and Xiao Xuan for helping . I really suck at D&T and i hate the D&T dude -.- He keep scolding me. and gosh. i find all the teachers cute -.- Even Mr Pang. when he smile it's like freaking funny k. He don't smile often but when he does, i always laugh.
Then we have CCE. screw that -.- I waste like 2.10 to buy 2 bottles for it. and guess what we did? Wash the bottles, remove the wrappers, the ring and the caps -.- And gosh i gotta make this clear.
1. I NO LONGER LIKE ST -.-
2. I am not lesbian -.- OMG. NO. I am from a mixed school. I just feel that when i tag along and follow the person like mad, i think that they feel like i am obsessed with them. N-O NO. I just feel like they are damn nice k :D i know i suck at explaining .
3. I like another person. SO NO. I am NOT LES nor do i like ST.
4. and yeah. sometimes i do say mean things, but i don't mean it. So don't take it too hard.
And then we have science <3 My science teacher is probably the best teacher in my school that can teach. Maybe this is one of the reason why i am getting to like KC. So today me and vic do not understand anything he was talking about eh , so he teach us after class. Damn happy k, i understand :> .Then out of the blue, mr ST came. Blue checkered shirt. So nice. [I like his clothes not him] Then me and vic started laughing like mad k. Mr tan was like, I know, i know. He come, you immediately look at him! Then i was like i don't like ST, lol but obviously he don't believe lah.
After that i wait for Kar Yee. I don't know why, but she damn nice lah also damn funny. OMG i love chatting with her k. Anyway tomorrow there's chinese test, I'm basically screwed up so bye.
Labels: day


