Lift me up, let me go .
Home tumblr twitter 1 Twitter 2

持ち上げて、解放し

asdfghjkl.

Hey!You came here to read my blog? Thank you for actually bothering to read it and i am sorry if it is boring.
Anyway,welcome(:


Wednesday, 8 February 2012 @ 18:34
持ち上げて、解放して

持ち上げて、解放して
Lift me up. Let me go.
_____________________________

Wasn't in a mood to blog previously cos i was damn sad k. I screwed up compo and got addicted to shitty games. Anyway, found out my history marks, got an A2! YAY! And Mr Bent said that he is still deciding on the ppl in remedial so shit. LOL I actually thought i fail cos i saw the list saying 12. i tot i got 12/30. So the conversation goes like this

Mr Bent : Do you want to know your marks?
Me : no. I think i failed.
Mr Bent : huh? You pass!
Me : Nooo i don't think i pass...
Mr Bent : U really pass
Me : Just pass right??
Mr Bent : well, what do u considered as a good mark?
Me : erm...idk? 20?
Mr Bent : oh well, u got 21!
ME : OMG OMFFF OMGGG
Monicka : LOL got teachers sia!!!
Me : I HECK CARE OMG MR BENT THANKS OMG LOVE U. THANKS FOR MARKING MY PAPER. TROLOLOLOL
- After a few minutes, while he talks to monicka-
Me : Mr Bent , i thought u said i didn't leave para and look super displeased?
Mr Bent : *shows me the paper* U did very well in the (S??) and the problem with u is that u got the points but u could not write it well....If u improve on it, you cold have got an A1
Me : So...do i still have to go for remedial???
Mr Bent : Well, i haven't decide who should go for remedial yet.
SHIIITTTTTTTT.

So yay and A2. Thanks. I don't wanna die from another test. I feel like a dumbass that i cannot get any science fact into my brain and ever since i got my chinese compo CA which i screwed it up, i feel like killing myself. So yay XD Motivated once again. Block Transformice too, didn't want to get too addicted to those shit anymore, and ever since that day my chinese teacher told me something, i got so freak off that i studied my chinese ._. The next CA i have to do freaking well to get an A1 for chinese or maybe an A2. For science, I don't care, an A1 or A2 too. Anyway, don't really care about ahem, ahem ahem, bitch 1 , bitch 2. LOL they can all get blast to death, right now, just wanna ...... do well. I don't want to screw up for O levels just like what i did for PSLE, i want to get into a good JC and join LPU.

Labels:


Older Post