Sunday, 15 January 2012 @ 18:50
Finally done -.-
So, today I wasted so much time on the blog k. -.- I took like 6hrs to redo 8 skins and editing html like hell, then it was finally done. The skin is quite nice and they have whatever i want....like the space to put music, wish list etc...except that i do not like the comic on top >.< After that i took like 3hrs just to find the stupid music player and all I can put was one song because mixpod doesn't work -.-
So, the blog skin is still not so nice k. I am gonna change it as soon when I have time. For now I will just stick with this skin. Anyway, i am gonna screw up tomorrow's test, I haven't revise! I shall do it later, maybe around 10pm bah....
EDIT: I got the mp3 done. XD
← Newer Post
Older Post →